Hello, my dear family and friends,
We have had a great week in paradise! I apologize for the late email, at that last minute, they changed the schedule for MLC to Monday, and today, Tuesday, is our preparation day. So many things have happened this week, many miracles, and many happy reunions!
1) On Tuesday, we visited our Sisters in Mandaue for their District Meeting. We got a bit lost, but we stopped and many kind people helped us with directions. Sister Allen and I now know much more about Mandaue than we ever planned to know. :-) Later, Cleo Fae and her friend, Rigel, worked with us in our area. They are great!
2) This is the family of Jerry and Flor! Flor is a recent convert and Jerry is willing to also follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized!!!
3) We had exchanges and Sister Schroeder worked with Sister Allen (who is the trainer of her first trainer) How cool is that! And I worked with Sister Delos Reyes! She is awesome.
4) We taught Maria Jennifer outside of her home, and it was such a great day! Our plan happened exactly! All by the Spirit.
5) Sister Allen and I at MLC! She is the best!
6) Our whole group! The first MLC with President and Sister Maughan. We love them so much and our mission is certainly blessed by their Christ-like leadership.
Thank you all so much! I love you! Mosalig sa Ginoo!